Missha is finally here!! :)

I ordered Missha Super Aqua on December 2nd, and it finally came!! So, it took around 7 Days. Fine, Ill be fair- 6 Days for it to ship. You know, I've been meaning to go to their "actual" store, but the one in SoCal closed down! Such a shame. I've only been there once... back in High School. As far as I know, they dont even have a store in CA anymore :(
I had an account with them before but I forgot the password & the email it was associated with, so I made a new one. Hey, I got another FREE Papaya Foot Scrub. LOL.
I'll be using the Super Aqua now. It supposedly "brightens" the skin using the "peeling effect" and the "detoxifying effect." Haha, I've been wanting to have a brighter skin. Let's see...

YAYYYYYYY......!!

COOKIE: "ME THINKS ITZ MOI!! ❤

:) It feels like opening a present... tee hee.



What's in the package:
  • Missha catalog
  • 2 freebie "samples" 
  • Free papaya foot scrub
  • My Super Aqua

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- UPDATE

    As of 6:03PM
    So I used the Super Aqua. The effect is okay... my face is smooth like a baby's butt. But I can't see/feel the dead skins peeling away :(... unless I don't have dead skin cells---- which is UNLIKELY. Hmmm....

    I'll update more if I see my face starts peeling off hehe..

      RANDOM FINDS OF THE DAY:
      Go to Taco Bell! Buy their Kids meal & get Domo-kun toys!! 
      It's 2.99 w/ taco, drinks, and Cinnamon fries.
      ^___^

      1 Comments:

      Shella said...

      Ohh i want your DOMO :3
      So cuute lah!

      Post a Comment

      ShareThis

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
      top