J-Scans Pop Teens November Talk~!

Gosh, I really want to go to Japan NOW! ( ̄ー ̄)
Their fashion is to die for!
you can click on the images to enlarge.

I love the coat styles so much!! I'm not sure, but I think I saw some of these jackets in Banana Republic before. (O_O)
かっこいいー!!!〜じゃ、ショピングの時間!!新しいジャケットもう買いたいんだー!
*(ー。ー;;)*


The girl on the left >_< I like her white coat. So pretty! Right?! :)


Her hairstyle is very cute! :D I might want to copy her hairstyle... or maybe the girl below her (long hair)... maybe just maybe.
 

The "trend" coats in Japan right now @_@ I wannnt.


THE CAKE-------- YUMMY!!!


Also, have you guys ever heard of LYCEE?
:O It looks very tempting... I want to buy it...


When I buy my own, I'll post more about it...
Check out this blogger:  CLICKCLICK

These are her pictures.

NOW MAKE UP TIME--------- :) 
I REALLY LOVE LEARNING FROM THEM<3 

Okarie Winter Style
Izu Winter Style
Kumikki Winter Style (I dont really like it T_T)
Mizukitei Winter Style - Very pretty!


ANYWAYS------------
Do you want to see the rest of the November 2010 Popteen?
There's like 260 PAGES, I will not show them all here. Crazy crazy bandwidth.
CLICKCLICK

Please support and buy the magazines.
Do not hotlink. It's for your own view ONLY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
top