Let's talk about Fuji Instax Mini :)

UPDATED BLOG POST: 
FUJI INSTAX MINI 25:CLICKING HERE
It'll cover what you need to know close-up! <3  

I'm sure it's not quite "known". At least, not in CA. Not as much as in Asia. Want to be technical? Probably a handful of people from CA knew about this fascinating camera. LOL. This Fujifilm Instax Mini cameras are just like polaroids (classics), but mini versions. Definitely cute & very chic. You know how polaroids are "huge", this "mini" takes on a literal meaning of tiny, teeny, mini. It'll even fit into your jacket pocket. I love it, but I don't have it :[

Here's the comparison:


It's cute how they have different "frames". It can be Hello Kitty or Mickey Mouse, or any Japanese cute characters. Down side: REALLY FREAKIN EXPENSIVE. Unless, you have the moolahs- yeah, definitely buy them.


 Some of the Hello Kitty frames


This is how the mini polaroids will look like. They're really mini and so cute. I'm not sure if they're worth the money to pay for the whole thing- but it's definitely a cute thing to have if you like "cute" stuffs.

Price Range: $87~$200ish
Film: $$$ (Depends if you want plain or animated)

If you're lucky, you can find a cheap one on eBay that can cost up to $70. Whoas. I'll show you guys what I mean when I say "CUTE".

Ever since the big Polaroid cameras disappeared, I've been meaning to find a suitable "substitute" for those classics. I think I've stumbled upon someone's blog (forgot which) and found this cute little thing. (I know I'm late, but I'm pretty sure there's a lot of girls/people out there who may not know about this)
Indeed, it is pretty popular in Japan :) and Asia-wide.

The settings;;
Pix Source: Here
Pix Source: Here
You can decorate it with glitter pens & stickers...
Look at the mini album, AHH so cute!
 
Yeahs, I really want it ~~~ 




I'M SO EXCITED FOR MY SNOWBOARDING TRIP TOMORROW!!! 
I'LL BE GOING TO SIERRA AT TAHOE! HAHA.
I GOT MY JACKET, PANTS, EARMUFFS, MY CUTE KITTY HAT, GLOVES, SHOES, BOARD, YADDAH YADDAH YADDAH...!!!! 

I'LL POST PICTURES SOON!!
UPDATED BLOG POST: 
WHAT IS FUJI INSTAX MINI 25 ?
CLICKING HERE



XOXO

6 Comments:

Cher said...

Thanks for sharing this! It's definitely on my wish-list now, who can go wrong with Hello Kitty.

Also thanks for the iphone apps, me and the boyfriend now have kawaii megu pet :)

imgiovanni said...

haha no problem! :D

Purrincup said...

Wah, it's expensive but so cute! I want one too. <3 <3 <3 Maybe for my next birthday I will spoil myself.

Sour girl said...

now i really have to get one of these Fujifilm Instax Mini cameras loll

thanks for sharing :)))

xox

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha yeah. I watched another film, but just local film. Entitled, "Dalaw" (translation: Visit/The visit). It was so damn scary. Hahaha! XDDD I'm a new follower, btw. I hope you'll follow back. ;)

★Mel said...

wow i didnt knew about it! I want it NOW!! LOL

kisses <3

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
top