The Plush Labbit~ !

 
AH! I want!! So uber uber cute! I really want one like this! He's so fluffy. I saw this on one of my friend's facebook album and I was like... *SHRIEK* I want! I didn't know Urban Outfitters actually sell these cute stuffs. No, I dont really know. I don't shop from there @_@ Anyways, here's what I'm talking about! Tell me it's not cute! I'll cut your head off... LOL jk.

It's KIDROBOT PLUSH LABBIT by Frank Kozik!


This is just wrong- plain wrong.
This is so cute!
Tell me if you get it!! I'll be so uber jealous of you!
But then, that will just make me want to get it more...
Get it! 
You can buy them from: here
XOXO

4 Comments:

Cindii said...

What, you blogged about it even before I did. I've been wanting this plush for over a year now. Still no one has gotten it for me. T_T;; I was so jealous when I saw it at Ryan's house. I wanted to steal it, but it belongs to his sister.

The 24" is huge and you can actually stick your finger in his butt hole. the 14" you can't do that.

konayukiss said...

LOL yeah I wanted the big one-- not so I can poke its butt, but to hug. It's so cute! So expensive too :(

Power of love said...

Would you write to please D3 Gold just yourself? Or others? Or yourself by writing for others Cheap D3 Gold? It takes strength to do what must be done when the work is unpleasant and uncomfortable D3 Gold Sale, And of what would you write: Of love? Hate? Fun? Misery? Life? Death?Nothing Everything?

Power of love said...

A bumblebee if dropped into an open tumbler will be there until it dies, unless it is taken out aion gold, it never sees the means of escape at the top, but persists in trying to find some way out through the sides near the bottom aion gold, It will seek a way where none exists, until it completely destroys itself aion kinah.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
top