I love smores! Got Smores & Sweets?

Two days ago, Friday night, we went to Walmart at 3:30am in the morning! This Walmart opens 24hrs/day.
We just couldn't sleep! Maybe it's insomnia or MAYBE... just maybe I'm excited for FINALS. I dont know which is which, hmm...

Anyways, when we arrived at the scene, Walmart was all Christmas-y & Holiday-ie... lol It was too cute! We ran into sweets aisle and I ended up having this massive CRAVINGS FOR COTTON CANDY & ROCK CANDY!!! It reminded me of HAPPY CHILDHOOD TIMES. Well, yeah... we bought it. Just cause! Hehehe. After that, we saw this HUGE PACKAGE OF SMORES & HOT COCOA w/ MUGS! OH MY, those are cute...!!
We were literally the only ones there... buying sweets. Yes, at 3:30AM!! HAHA, it was fun. 

Believe it or not, sweets cure our need to sleep! hahaha! jk. I don't know. Try it.
If you worry about being fat, then don't.

Straw Cotton candy & Watermelon Rock Candy

Smores & mugs & chocolate!

The Top side of it, after I opened the box

The bottom side of it.

Making smores-- After 10 seconds in MICROWAVE!
IT'S SQUEEESHED.

NOM NOM NOM @3AM, FATTY ❤❤
HAPPY EARLY HOLIDAYS!!!
NOW GO GET SOME SWEETS.

1 Comments:

Genie said...

thank you for the comment! and your smores look soo delicious XD

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
top