Say, What "Blings" You Here?!

So, yeah. Yesterday was my total awesome FREEBIES day. I spent half my day searching for "worth-it" freebies. Haha. What fun. Anyways, I've been meaning to post my purchases that I got from Macy's but it just happen that I forgot these past few days. I blame FINALS! >:O

I didn't get much, but something that's worth blogging! :) I got Harajuku Lovers, Betsey Johnson earrings & bracelets!

After all of those crazy shopping, I went to Raku Sushi Buffet! :) I'll take you on a journey with me on my blog!



HARAJUKU LOVERS!!!


PARDON ME! MY OOGLY HAND! URGH.
SO YEAHHHHHHH.... NOT SO APPEALING Picture...
Harajuku Lovers Earring is SO CUTE! Just not in the picture :( My Stupid iPhone 4 camera makes it yellow!

After that, I went to Raku Sushi Buffet! Look @My Sushi! :) They're pretty cheap too! So if you ever come by Sacramento, visit!

YELP REVIEW: 4 STARS! Here.






CUTE PICTURES OF THE DAY!!! :)

:OOO
LET ME OUT YOU HUMONSTER!
IM SO CUUUTE WITH YELLOW HAT!

OOH PLEASEEE GIMME GIMME GIMMEEEE


I think I had fun that day! OH HEY! I'm going back to Raku Sushi again... in exactly 2 hours! They'll be like WTH I just saw you guys there... lols. Yeah. This time, I'm going there with the rest of my friends celebrating "secret santa" reveal! muahahahaha.

DEAL OF THE DAY!!!! :)


2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there!
what store is the holiday hookup coupon thing for? O: it doesn't say.

thanks!
email me back! :D
canihasit @ gmail

imgiovanni said...

It's for Chalotte Russe :)

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
top