[SPONSORED] New Maybelline 24 Color Super Stay

 
IT FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK!
IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I BLOG HEHEHE.
the look from the outside box

UNOFFICIAL BANNER
I'M THE BZZING AGENT WHO SPREADS SPORES
----------♥ ❤ ❥ ❣ ❦ ❧. ----------

Here's the 4 chosen ones that I have received in the mail.
*ignore my wall*
The colors are:
(left to right
#Wear on Wildberry, Everlasting Wine, Forever Chestnut, Timeless Rose 

Without the 24Color Super Stay
my natural color lip (peachy blah color)
LOL I LOOK HIGH :)


They look like these from the left

The right side of the applicator: Lip Balm
It moisturizes your lips after applying the 24hour lipgloss
Supposedly, if you apply any lipstick that stays on for 24 hours+, 
your lips can be dry and can cause a crack in the middle (I heard). 
Thus, giving you the 2-in-1 applicator makes it easy on the go! :)

These are the colors I received. 
More to come ^_^

Yep. If you read the descriptions on the photo (click to enlarge), 
it'll take up to a couple of seconds until
the color gets dry!

And remember the picture above this? 
The one I had on the back of my palm/hand whatever,
I purposefully did not use an "oil-based" make up remover the whole day
(partly because I don't have it & I don't want to buy it)
and lastly, because I want to know if this really stays on for "24hours"...
AND IT IS INDEED 24HOURS! 
I'M NOT KIDDING.

HOW TO CLEAN YOUR LIPS AFTER APPLYING:
Use an oil-based makeup remover
or a baby wipe (oil-based)
Whatever you can afford.
Or
SWIM IN THE POOL FOR 3 HOURS


Anyhoo... This is the brochure that came with the whole package!
I'm waiting for MORE :)


WHAT ARE THE COLORS?
THERE'S 30 OF THEM.
CHOOSE YOUR COLOR
GO TO YOUR NEAREST STORE
CVS, Target, Walmart
&
Find your match!
 source


 
THE FACTS
The New Long-lasting lipcolor in two simple steps. 
Step 1;
The long lasting base coat
Step 2;
Moisturizing top coat balm 

THE DIFFERENT COLORS.

If you have any questions about this,
feel free to ask me :)
I can't think of any at this moment.
CHECK OUT THE HOW-TO'S

Pardon me if it's not complete.
It's my first time ;)
I learn from trials and mistakes
NOW BZZIINGGGG ENDS~
Bazzinga!

XOXO 

17 Comments:

Khalia wuvs jo0 said...

so gald ur back aah~ nice posts lahhh i want to try now now~~

Shabwouina said...

aww interesting! i don't think we'll have this on france! or maybe in several month...years? XD

i want the nude and the red!! i love red! but their lip pencil make lips dry, so with a balm it's better <3

konayukiss said...

@khalia thank you!! i know its been awhile since i've posted anything hahahaha ill try to be more active ^_^ finals over!!

@shabwouina ^_^ yeah the nude looks like a really pretty color!!

Eva said...

i like the red you look pretty in that~ i thouhgt the oil based is bad for skin? xD

btd. said...

These are beautiful colors!

Hello Naka said...

amazing review :3 i wanna get sponsored tehe :p and i think the far right picture is the best ^^ they look great :3

ウィンターちゃん Wynter said...

Hello~! I followed your blog :3
I love your blog - the header is very cute♥
I would ADORE it if you followed my blog♥
Almost 56 followers~! ^3^

ALittleLopside.blogspot.com

sha☆シャ said...

hello there~☆
thanks for dropping by at my blog ^^
please help spreading the donation message please :)
btw, I love your blog~♥
you got lots of nice reviews here :D

*~kAy~* said...

super pretty colors you got! :) they all compliment you very well :)
which one was the color you wore in the third picture of your lil banner (before the last red lip color)

em.me.ma said...

okay i SERIOUSLY love your ipod player on the left. good taste ;) LOl i'm just gonna chill on your page and listen to music haha.

Aki No Yuutsu said...

lovely colors!!!

Pop Champagne said...

awesome lippie colors, I like the first and the 4th color from the left the most!!

uhooi said...

Great blog, lovely pictures :)

visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

Catherine Grace Life Photography said...

Fun stuff to know. Will definitely check this out. Fun colors! Thanks!

Marion ♥ said...

Oooh! I want to try those too :O
Anyway, Saw you on soompi! <3 Comment me if you want to be blog friends! ^^

Power of love said...

Let`s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days Tibia Gold, just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have Tibia coins, don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you sro gold.

Power of love said...

Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. Don't go around saying the world owes you a living rs gold, The world owes you nothing. It was here first. Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect Runescape Gold, It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powersrs gold.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
top