Heard of Google+?

 
Hi!

Recently, Google+ has been the talk of town lately. It's the new "trend"; the new "Facebook." It now has over 10 million users--- believe it or not, based on invitations and words-of-mouth alone!
I like it. The interface is rather simple and clean. I also heard that Google is trying to monopolize the entire Internet... I don't know about that. Anyways, Google+ is almost like Facebook & Twitter interface-- it's very similar.
Here's a good way to put it:

"Google+ is like Facebook having sex with Twitter before they knew they were related." - Dane Cook


This is what it looks like INSIDE:




A couple of things I need to break down. I don't like how it doesn't have a wall. Technically, it's just like Twitter. You post via status and speak your heart out. Make it into DM (Direct Message) or a Tweet. If you want to post something up on G+, you can choose who can see and can't see the album/status/etc. You can put people on a lists of "circle." Not bad... 


Here's the cheat sheet for Google+
These are very important to your basic functions of Google+

Need an invite for free? 
Email me by clicking here: link (no spam)
Add me to your circles: http://gplus.to/gfnu

So far, this is a good depiction of Google+
Literally lonely. 

Now, you can get an iPhone app! iTunes store approved G+!
*Not yet for iPod Touch (I heard)



One downside for this app. I find it very very slow to load the Stream, compared to loading G+ page on Safari. It needs a couple of kinks. But again, what more can I say... it's working! Oh, if you search on iTunes App for Google+ on your iPhone, for some bizarre reason, you can't find it! So here's the  direct link to Google+ on iTunes store! LINK

You want to look COOL and have a SHORT URL for yourself?
You get your OWN URL short and tiny: http://gplus.to/gfnu 
instead of this long ugly link: https://plus.google.com/113426622658695287669
(gfnu shortened of my full name) so you can make it into whatever you want.
 Want to know more about Google+ on Facebook? link
-- There's also a hangout "circle" @Google+ : http://gphangouts.com/
It's basically a hangout-- with people you don't know. Get a chance to meet up and know them based on the same interests. It's pretty cool! :) 

That's all folks! 

7 Comments:

*~kAy~* said...

Nice..
Thanks for all that info.
I got a couple of requests from my friends for that but haven't looked into it yet :P
I heard that only a certain amount of people get accepted first because it is still in beta testing? O_o
Not sure though..

konayukiss said...

Yeah it's still in beta :p but you can get invited now...
Theyll go public probably sometimes soon *yay*
Hopefully by then they'll already work out some cool kinks!

Pop Champagne said...

I've heard about Google + but dont' have an account, in my opinion facebook is kind of going out, perhaps Google+ will be the new thing in a few years

konayukiss said...

Yeah, FB is kind of fading. Let's see if Google will; they already tried Orkut-- wasn't a success (imo comparing facebook).

Power of love said...

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away MapleStory Mesos, Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there Maple Story Mesos, experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards MapleStory Mesos.

Power of love said...

The bravery of each bull is then rated with care according to the number of times he demonstrates his willingness to charge in spite of the sting of the blade Runescape gp, Henceforth will I recognize that each day I am tested by life in like manner. If I persist, if I continue to try, if I continue to charge forward, I will succeed rs gp, Your future depends on your dreams Runescape2 Gold. So go to sleep. Do not keep anything for a special occasion..

Power of love said...

I will spare no efforts in doing things and successful in each endeavor and successful in each endeavor Cheap Minecraft Gift Code, the master of a single trade can support a family. The master of seven trades cannot support himself Buy Xbox Live Points, the truth is that we've been given the power to choose love and joy in our lives no matter what happens to us. No one has ever been or will ever be strong enough to take our freedom away from us Cheap Minecraft Gift Code.

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
top